All we used for this project were:
- (2) 300 ml plastic bottles
- a glitter glue in the preferred color of the child (we used Disney's Art Attack)
- more glitters in the same color as the glitter glue
- small metallic stars (optional)
- warm water
- long stick to stir it with
We first filled the bottle to around 2/3 of its capacity. Then the kids did the squeezing of the glitter glue into the bottles. They also helped with stirring & dissolving it. A little more than 1/3 of the glitter glue gave a good consistency. Then we added the extra glitters and the small stars. We filled the bottle with water to the brim before closing it tightly. Et voila!