Saturday, May 26, 2012

A homeschool mom's sculpture

It became so clear to me what my goal is: to raise my children well, to the best of my ability. As I see a clearer picture of what I truly desire, I think I'm going to get better at "chipping away" distractions and obstacles that I may encounter along the way. Needless to say, I may have to let go of my career sooner than planned. And I am at home with the idea-- of homeschooling, and resigning when Marek steps into Kindergarten to best able to do so (which is a year from now, just four years into my profession as an anesthesiologist!). Like a clear day, I saw my vision much like the cartoon of a sculpture in the making that Jim Dornan painted in his book, Piano on the Beach. And the result is, the conviction in the direction I'm about to take. So help me, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment